— An important message from our Council —
Covid 19 is still with us and we must comply with the current requirements for physical meetings and excursions. The FNCV Council advises that:-
— All February 2021 meetings that normally take place in the hall will be held using Zoom instead.
— Members will have access to the FNCV facilities at 1 Gardenia Street, Blackburn (by registering with our QR Code applying to the hall) as follows:
- the office and bookshop from 10am till 4pm, Mondays and Tuesdays
- the library from 11am till 2pm on Tuesdays.
— You must register at least a week in advance for all excursions.
The Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
For people with a love and passion for Nature in all its forms
- Meet with like-minded people
- Go on field trips (short and long) to observe creatures, plants, fungi, geological features and more, all in the wild
- Participate in surveys to collect data which is used to increase scientific knowledge and for environmental issues
- Receive our world class journal — The Victorian Naturalist — and a monthly newsletter
- Have access to our extensive library
- All age groups welcome including juniors
- All knowledge levels catered for
- All this in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere
"Understanding our natural world"