— An important message from our Council —
In response to the declaration of State of Emergency and Disaster and the implementation of stage 4 restrictions in Victoria due to the serious risk to public health posed by coronavirus, the FNCV Council has implemented the following until further notice:-
— All meetings and excursions are cancelled.
— FNCV will have no physical contact with its membership or the public.
— Only Permitted Workers will have access to FNCV facilities at 1 Gardenia St.
— All activities and communication will be via electronic media.
— Members will be kept up to date via email.
The Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
For people with a love and passion for Nature in all its forms
- Meet with like-minded people
- Go on field trips (short and long) to observe creatures, plants, fungi, geological features and more, all in the wild
- Participate in surveys to collect data which is used to increase scientific knowledge and for environmental issues
- Receive our world class journal — The Victorian Naturalist — and a monthly newsletter
- Have access to our extensive library
- All age groups welcome including juniors
- All knowledge levels catered for
- All this in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere
"Understanding our natural world"