— An important message from our Council —
Covid 19 is still with us and we must comply with the current requirements for physical meetings and excursions. The FNCV Council advises that:-
Fully vaccinated members will have access to the FNCV facilities at 1 Gardenia Street, Blackburn (by registering with our QR Code) as follows:-
- For meetings: A maximum of 34 persons allowed. All must register in advance with the listed contact person.
- The office and bookshop are open from 10 am till 4 pm, Mondays and Tuesdays.
- The library is open from 11 am till 2 pm on Tuesdays.
— You must register at least a week in advance for all excursions.
The Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
For people with a love and passion for Nature in all its forms
- Meet with like-minded people
- Go on field trips (short and long) to observe creatures, plants, fungi, geological features and more, all in the wild
- Participate in surveys to collect data which is used to increase scientific knowledge and for environmental issues
- Receive our world class journal — The Victorian Naturalist — and a monthly newsletter
- Have access to our extensive library
- All age groups welcome including juniors
- All knowledge levels catered for
- All this in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere
"Understanding our natural world"